Creating content that inspires, connects and converts is not an easy task. Even if your product or service is “sexy” it can be tough.
It's even more challenging if your business is in a highly regulated industry such as healthcare, financial, insurance or government. Also, it could simply be your content is just not sexy and what some would call “boring.” However, those who need and want your services and content likely think it is exciting if you do it right!
In 2018 there is even more pressure on marketers and business leaders in businesses of every size to continuously create content to drive conversation, engagement and sales. The social and digital web is getting noisier and standing out from the crowd is a challenge if you don't understand the ecosystem, your audience, and how your business can provide the most relevant and unique value possible.
Unfortunately too many marketers give up on creating exciting, engaging, empowering and entertaining content as they feel their products, services and industry are too “boring.”
Just because your industry is boring and unsexy, it doesn't mean you also have to be boring!
Before founding our social media, digital marketing and branding training and consulting agency, Marketing Nutz, I spent 15 years in corporate America working in “boring” and regulated industries. I drove numerous highly successful marketing programs humanizing brands, creating content strategies, launching and generating millions of dollars of revenue in the big technology, data center, mortgage, insurance industries. These were industries that many would call boring.
I can remember launching programs with images which highlighted communities and humans long before Facebook was ever a thought. This was during a time that most organizations were still spamming direct mail post cards, catalogs and cold calls via a dialer.
YOU can create amazing content!
Any industry, unsexy, boring or dry, can still create irresistible and exciting content. You just have to get out of your own way and learn the strategies, tactics, tools partnered with the right mindset.
It's time to stop the madness. You don't have to go it alone. You just need to learn the strategies and tactics that will help you achieve your goals.
I'm hosting a live webinar training that will help you have a never ending supply of content ideas even for the most unsexy and boring industries!
Register for Webinar now->> How to Create Exciting Content for Unsexy Products, Services & Markets
You too can create content that inspires, engages, empowers, ignites, educates, entertains, motivates, persuades and converts to real business.
Unfortunately most marketers and small business owners also do not have a limitless budget, right?
Register now for a free live online training webinar event on Thursday, April 12th at 2pm et for some immediate relief! This event is guaranteed to help you get a grip on your content marketing strategy in 2018!
Free Content Marketing Live Training Webinar – Here is What you will learn:
- How to have a never ending flow of content ideas for social media, blog posts, video and more!
- How to quit throwing content social spaghetti at the Facebook wall and get your content organized and aligned to your business goals FAST
- Tips to humanize your brand and connect with your audience in way that earns trust and generates more leads and sales
- Key foundations for success in building your content marketing strategy and plan
- 2018 content marketing myths busted and how to stomp your competition
- Content tips and tricks – actionable strategies to create engaging and profitable content on a tight budget
- Best practices for brand building – how to leverage content at every step of the buyers journey from brand awareness to loyalty
- How to conduct a content asset audit to leverage content assets you have and update them for 2018
- How to build a tribe of industry leaders, brand evangelists, raving customers, and VIP friends and family to help you extend your reach and get more business
- How to continuously provide your audience with valuable content without having to create it all
- How to align every piece of content to your business goals and where your buyer is in the sales cycle
- How to leverage content marketing to generate more leads and sales
- Some of our favorite tools and technology that make ALL of the above easier and more profitable
If you are serious about using content marketing to grow your business, don't miss this one time training event.
Webinar Details: “How to Create Exciting Content for Unsexy Products, Services and Markets”
- Date: On-Demand – Today as in NOW
- Time: Now – instant access
- Duration: 60-90 minutes
- Location: Register here -> Grab Your Seat Now – Replay won't be up long.
Who is this training for:
- Anyone creating content for an unsexy, boring or regulated industry
- Anyone creating content for any industry – these strategies and tactics will help anyone
- Real estate agents
- Real estate brokers
- Insurance agents
- Financial consultants
- Mortgage brokers
- Marketers working on government programs
- Marketers working in manufacturing
- Marketers working in any regulated industry
- Marketers working in healthcare
- Stock brokers
- Marketers working in any size company wanting to succeed in 2018
We will also have special bonuses, worksheets and giveaways for those who register and attend the webinar live.
Want the blueprint for social marketing success right now?
Check out our new online social media, digital marketing and branding training academy, the Social Profit Factor, designed to help you create a solid social media and content marketing strategy and plan that will connect you with your ideal customer in a human way! Not only do you learn the foundations of online marketing but you also will learn how to master all of the top social networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more! Sign up now to become a founding member and receive some incredible deals plus bonus offers.
Need us to help train your team? Give us a shout and let's get a custom workshop scheduled for your organization. Increase sales by generating more leads using social media and content marketing to nurture relationships.