A picture can speak a thousand words! Visual marketing is not just the latest marketing or social media buzzword. Visual marketing is a form of content marketing and branding that enables you to communicate with, inspire and connect with your audience in very memorable, inspiring and compelling ways.
Did you know that the human brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text?
Visual marketing can help you better tell stories, emotionally connect with your audience and community, increase brand awareness as well as achieve your business and marketing goals.
Check out this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to hear my 5 favorite visual marketing tools to drive efficiencies in creating visual images, better inspire audiences and enhance your social brand!
Visual marketing is one of the best ways to connect emotionally and intimately with your audience and clients.
This is the fourth Fab 5 in 15 episode we publish on Fridays. In our special Fab 5 Friday Social Zoom Factor episodes I share with you 5 ways to zoom your business in life in only 15 minutes! We want you to get out there and enjoy life. The Fab 5 in 15 series is designed to help you save time so you can enjoy the WHY of life and business you are doing all of this in the first place.
- 5 Top visual marketing tools
- Why visual marketing?
- Using visual marketing at live events
- How to drive efficiencies with visual marketing tools
- Sharing visual images across multiple Instagram accounts
- How to frame multiple images into one framed image to be shared on Instagram and other social networks
- How to repost images from another Instagram account
Recommended Resources mentioned:
- Mobile Marketing: Stop Ignoring the Modern Connected Customer (episode 40)
- 15 Steps to Build a Mobile Marketing Plan that Rocks Results (episode 41)
- Top 5 Twitter Tools (episode 47)
- Top 5 Tools to Optimize Conversions for the Modern Mobile Customer (episode 42)
- Top 5 WordPress Plugins
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
* We may receive a commission from your purchase of these services. Note, we do not recommend these services to simply make money. We recommend them as we know they will help you zoom your business and your life!