Digital strategy in a day (or two)
Don’t know where to start? Would you like to successfully integrate social media and new media into your business? Don’t know if your blog is performing how it should? Not sure if you should start with or optimize Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, all the above? Let’s get to work. Marketing Nutz will review your business, define objectives, develop a solid, executable digital plan and provide the guidance and resource to drive successful social marketing, brand and content programs.
Our digital and social media strategy engagements can take 4-6 weeks and many team members on both sides to drive to completion. We have many clients that simply don't have the time to do this, or candidly can't herd the cats in their organization to drive the needed decisions and buy-in. Enter digital strategy in a day. OK, really it's two days on-site – but don't tell anyone!
How it works
Pre session research/prep:
After we agree on the dates we will be on-site to do the deep dive and execution, we will have a discovery with one or two key members of your team to get the necessary background, access to your social/digital systems as needed and get you setup in our project management system that helps us all be accountable to dates, deadlines and needed assets. We recommend at least two weeks from the initial call to the time we are on-site developing and delivering your action plan.
What you get during on-site:
• Full digital and social media program review, recommendation, strategy and plan
• Blog and/or website review and recommendation
• Review and recommendations for your go-to-market strategy with a comprehensive yet concise summary
• 10 big ideas for web, launch, social media, and more
• List of recommended tools and technology to optimize your social media management and optimization
• Content strategy with 6-month execution plan
• Staffing Recommendation – will help you determine if full time staff member is necessary or if consultant with proven track record will suffice
• Discovery call scheduled to gather initial inputs and schedule on-site days
• Access assigned to online project system with input requests for program
• Client inputs complete – review call scheduled
• Analysis work begins and will continue up until on-site
• On-Site sessions
If engaged, Marketing Nutz can provide continued support and guidance via e-mail and weekly calls to drive success and agreed to programs (timing dependent upon client need.)
This has proven to be an extremely efficient and focused way to take a project that could take months, and condense into an intense effort that last days or weeks and has nearly immediate impact.
Cost: $5-10K plus consultant travel
[gravityform id="1" name="Request Quote: "]